Commonwealth Writers, the cultural initiative of the Commonwealth Foundation, is looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for new writing and social media in the context of international development.
We are looking for an ambitious Intern to support the activities of Commonwealth Writers.
Key Skills required:
- An understanding of various social media tools and sites
- Community management experience
- Proficient with WordPress
- Basic photoshop skills
- Research ability and experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Good administration skills
Set up in 2011, the programme is expanding to identify and develop more writers across 54 Commonwealth countries. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a small, dedicated team, with a good sense of humour and preferably knowledge of the international literary scene.
Please send a CV and covering letter saying why you think you are suitable for this post, to: Diane Smith firstname.lastname@example.org by noon (GMT) on 2 December 2013.
Interview Dates: Week beginning December 9th 2013
Start date: January 6th 2014 (or earlier if possible)
Allowance: £50 per day
Duration of internship: One Year, full time
Location: London, UK
- We are unable to provide transport or housing costs
- We are unable to provide a visa for residency in the UK