Open Call: International Artist Residency
We are delighted to share the return of a UK-based residency opportunity, offered by The Art House (TAH) and The Royal Over-Seas League (ROSL), for artists living and working in a Commonwealth (or former Commonwealth) country, the US, EU and EEA countries, or Switzerland.
The application is open to artists who have not yet exhibited or worked in the UK, and ROSL and TAH are seeking proposals from artists who would like to take up a two-month supported residency at TAH’s purpose-built accessible studios in Wakefield.
- The opportunity is to help develop the practice of artists living and working internationally.
- The successful artist/s is not required to make an object or exhibition, but they will receive curatorial and technical advice if required.
- ROSL and TAH are keen to support two artists, staying with them at the same time.
The residency offers:
- Fully covered travel costs.
- Fully covered visa costs.
- Living costs with a per diem.
- Free studio space and accommodation in The Art House.
- An opportunity to discuss showing either, an existing, or a new body of work created during the residency, or work in progress at TAH as part of an Open Studio, or potentially elsewhere at TAH.
For full details, please refer here.
Enquiries about submissions should be directed to ROSL and TAH, please always refer to their website for complete details and information.
Please note, this prize is run by ROSL and TAH, not the Commonwealth Foundation.