We are pleased to announce the call for submissions for the 2022 Dolors Alberola Poetry Prize. The prize aims to expand knowledge and reading of poetry from all over the world.
1. The full-length manuscript or collection of poems can be written in any official language of the world.
2. Only one work per writer must be submitted. Translation of another author’s work is not eligible.
3. Poems may be on any subject and in any form or style. Manuscripts must be typed and 500-800 verses or lines in length.
4. The collection of poems must not have been published in any form or awarded previously.
5. There is no fee to enter and no hidden costs for the entrants.
1) Translation to another European language.
2) Publication of the collection (Bilingual edition).
3) 50 copies of the book.
4) Royalties on Publisher’s edition and subsidiary rights.
1) Publication of the collection (Spanish edition).
2) 10 copies of the book.
3) Royalties on Publisher’s edition and subsidiary rights.
The competition deadline is 31 January 2023.
For full details, please refer here.
Enquiries about submissions should be directed to the Dolors Alberola Poetry Prize, please always refer to their website for complete details and information.
Please note, this prize is run by the Dolors Alberola Poetry Prize, not Commonwealth Writers.